Cyprus Diaspora Forum 2024
Embrace the opportunity for potential business collaborations in Cyprus
We would like to inform you that the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry, on the 6th – 9th of March 2024, will organize a Matchmaking Event (B2B meetings) with the support of the Enterprise Europe Network Cyprus, during the Cyprus Diaspora Forum 2024 in Limassol.
The Cyprus Diaspora Forum is a unique 4-day event that brings together Cypriot diaspora communities, influential figures from Cyprus’ public and private sectors, media, academia, and civic society. The event aims to recognize and promote the significance of Cyprus’ diaspora while fostering stronger relations through entrepreneurship, innovation, philanthropy, and cultural engagement.
The EEN Matchmaking Event involves pre-arranged bilateral meetings that give the opportunity to local companies to meet and discuss foreign companies intending to invest in Cyprus. This networking is done in advance through a special platform where local companies are given the opportunity:
- to promote their cooperation proposal through a short description (sector/category, purpose, characteristics, etc.)
- to foreign companies/organizations looking for innovative business, technology and research projects to invest in Cyprus.
Private meetings for more in-depth discussion take place in a specially designed space at the Cyprus Diaspora Forum. The meetings will take place in a designated area and will be arranged in advance. The event is open to local companies, start-ups, entrepreneurs, research institutions, universities, and other organizations of any field as the Forum covers a variety of different sectors.
The event is open to local companies, start-ups, entrepreneurs, research institutions, universities, and other organizations of any field as the Forum covers a variety of different sectors.
- The role of Diaspora
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Health and Wellness
- Culture and Arts
- Film, TV and Drama
- Social Conscience
- International Relations
- The Legal Chapter
- Shipping Industry
- Real Estate
- Entrepreneurship and the Future of Businesses
- Connect with prominent business professionals, talented Cypriot Diasporans, HNWIs, and foreign investors interested in Cyprus’ growth sectors
- Network with local and international communities eager to engage with Cypriots of the diaspora
- Present your technologies/project ideas/services
- Discuss the development of business, technological and/or research collaborations
How it works?
- Register HERE and publish a business profile to showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Browse the participants’ list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- Before the event you will receive an Agenda – complete schedule of your meetings during the event
Participation at the EEN Matchmaking Event (B2B meetings) is free of charge, however it is essential to acquire a ticket for admission to the Cyprus Diaspora Forum.