Quality and Environmental Management Policy
Having a leading role in the commercial world and the national economy in general, the CCCI aims to systematically meet the requirements of each member and all other stakeholders for sustainable development in the most efficient and effective way.
To achieve our goal, the Organisation’s management is committed to:
- Comply with all the provisions of the laws and regulations affecting the operations of the CCCI
- Provide to its entire staff with the infrastructure needed to deliver quality and environmentally friendly services
- To record, investigate and evaluate all opportunities for improvement, including derogations from the guidelines and procedures of the Organisation
- To provide systematic improvement of working methods, work environment and continuous upgrade of its technology
- To universally implement and continuously improve the management system by involving all executives and staff
- To appoint competent and experienced staff
- To foster partnerships and information sharing with all external providers and other stakeholders
- To maintain effective channels of communication and consultation with staff and all stakeholders. Among other things the operation of Committee on Health, Safety and Environment
- To define and review the goals and objectives of environmental management, quality and health and safety at work
- To create the necessary conditions encouraging staff to participate in the formulation of management system policies
For the most effective implementation of the above goals and objectives the Organization has designed and implemented an integrated management system in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 standards.
Responsibility for implementing our policy lies with the CCCI Directorate along with the support of all staff. Based on the experience, proven competence and the great potential of our staff, the management looks forward to the systematic satisfaction of all stakeholders regarding the quality of services provided, always in combination with responsible environmental management.
The policy of the organization is available to all stakeholders and is continuously monitored so that it remains relevant and appropriate for the organization and is reviewed regularly during Management Meetings.