Internationalization Event between EU and Japan on the Green Transition
We would like to inform you that the EU – Japan Centre, in cooperation with several interested parties in Europe and Japan, is organizing for the 3rd consecutive year an internationalization event with title: “EU – Japan for the Green Transition”.
The event targets companies and research organizations in Japan and the EU seeking to forge business partnerships that will contribute to the creation of a low-carbon society.
The EU-Japan Green Transition Platform offers the following opportunities:
- on 15 – 22 February 2024 online B2B meetings
- on 28 February – 1 March on site meetings in Tokyo during Smart Energy Week.
The opportunity to find partners through the platform will be available until March 31, 2024, extending beyond the previously mentioned dates.
Also, the platform will be open to host webinars on the topic of the Green Transition. Businesses active in the following sectors/goals can participate in the event:
- Electrolytic cells and fuel cells
- Battery / storage technologies
- Solar photovoltaic and solar thermal technologies
- Network technologies
- Onshore wind and offshore renewable energy technologies
- Sustainable biogas / biomethane technologies
- Carbon capture and storage (CCS) technologies
- Heat pumps and geothermal energy technologies
- Low carbon construction and construction / green materials
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and recycling
Access to this platform is free and is intended for representatives of companies, research and educational institutions and other related organizations, active in the above-mentioned target sectors and based in Japan, the European Union or countries participating in the Single Market Program.
The Organizers in coordination with the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry, as the local support EEN Center, will review the profiles of Cypriot registrants and approve them provided they meet the eligibility criteria and are suitable for the event.
More information and registration to the platform HERE.
The registration deadline is set until 25th of March, 2024.