Problem Solving and Conflict Management Through Emotional Intelligence
«PROBLEM SOLVING AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT THROUGH EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE»
NICOSIA 07/12/2023 («CCCI» BUILDING)
Seminar Hours: 08:45 – 17:00
Conducting Language: English
Discussions and interventions can also be done in the Greek language.
Main topics to be covered:
– What is conflict?
– What are the sources of conflict?
– Difference between Emotional VS Rational responses to conflict
– Examples and tendencies of manifestation of Emotional & Rational responses at different times
– Consequences of each response and effect on team dynamics
– Thought process & behaviour process analysis
– Co-existence of contradictory characteristics in the same individual/Manifestation times and situations
– Embracing conflict as a source of transformation & growth Categorization of types of conflict & conflict behaviour styles
– Consequences of each type of Conflict?
– Conflict behaviour style influence on innovativeness in a team
– The 5 conflict management styles based on two dimensions
– Using EQ in resolving conflict & building emotional bonds
– How does Cognitive Conflict in Design Teams support the development of creative ideas?
– Dealing with barriers to creativity & conflict management – Difficult character types and handling solutions
– Problem solving – The SCAMPER Method: Substitute – Combine – Adapt – Modify – Put to another use – Eliminate – Reverse